Friday, April 30, 2010

It's nights like tonight, where the air is slightly muggy but there's a gentle breeze blowing and you can almost imagine smelling the sweet scent of fireworks in the air, that make me miss home bad that I almost can't stand it.

And I'm so torn, torn between wanting to go home and starting over, hopefully for the last time. And torn between continuing our life with the Navy, moving around every 3 to 5 years, living like gypsies, and never quite putting down roots. It a strange way, the gyspy lifestyle is strangly comforting to me, to know that no matter where we we end up, no one will ever know us the way people back home know us. We can remain elusive & become who we choose to be. Whereas back home, everyone knows who we really are, we cannot pull the wool over their eyes.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment