Friday, September 11, 2009

September 11th

I'm writing this blog because today is my 25th birthday and also the 8 year anniversary of the tragedy that was September 11th, 2001. It's a time of reflection and also mourning for the lives that were lost on that day. Yet for me, it's also a day of thanks, I thank God for allowing me to live yet another year, mainly because I've done some incredibly stupid things that should take ended my life much much sooner. This year has been hard and trying and incredibly stressful, but I know He will watch over me and things will work out the way they are supposed to. Thank you for keeping me safe and alive for another year.

1 comment:

  1. It HAS been a long year hasn't it?! I thank G-d for having you as a friend and for allowing us all to get through the crazy shit that we've done (and been through) these past twelve months! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete